Higher Educations institutions are invited to participate in a two-day workshop on Programme Design and Accreditation to be held at Cresta Lodge Msasa Harare from 12-13 February 2018.
The Objectives of the workshop are to expose participants to:
- international best practices in program design
- processes taken in the accreditation of programs
- case studies on programme design in South Africa and Zimbabwe from the perspective of HTEIs, professional bodies and Quality assurance agencies.
- Professor Peter Dzvimbo, the current Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic and Research) at the Vaal University of Technology (VUT) in South Africa.
- Olga Evangelou, the Director Curriculum Development and Programme Accreditation at Vaal University of Technology
- Professor M. Muchiweti– University of Zimbabwe
- Professor A. Viriri– Midlands State University
- Doctor S. Diarra – Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers
The targeted delegates include but not limited to:
- Pro Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs
- Deans and Directors
- Department Chairpersons
- Heads of departments
- Programme Coordinators
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality Assurance practitioners/researchers
Registration fee : US$250 REGISTER NOW
Covers the workshop package, refreshments, lunches, meeting rooms, facilitation and related logistics. Participants will however cover their cost of travel and accommodation.
Account Name: ZIMCHE
Branch: Selous Branch
Account Number: 02121690110025
For further information on the workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 04 571165/571163/581993
Cell phone: +263-777459048