Students need to know that with the increase in the variety of institutions entering the higher education arena some of these are bogus institutions which offer doubtful qualifications – hence the need for all degree granting institutions in the country to be registered and accredited, and the necessity to assess the authenticity of foreign qualifications.
- Zimbabwe National Qualifications Framework launched
- ZIMCHE spearheads the Internationalisation of Higher and Tertiary Education in Zimbabwe
- QUALITY ASSURANCE WORKSHOP ON INNOVATIVE AND QUALITY RESEARCH METHODS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TRAINING FOR THE 21ST CENTURY 2 8 T H – 3 1 S T M A Y , 2 0 1 8 VENUE:Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU), 11th Floor, Century Towers, HARARE, ZIMBABWE
- Minimum Bodies Of Knowledge in the Engineering Disciplines
- Programme Design and Accreditation Workshop