Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education’s purpose is to ensure students in Higher Educations Institutions in the country realise their dreams through relevant and high quality academic programmes in all registered institutions. In addition, ZIMCHE’s aim is for all learners to: achieve an incomparable student experience; have access to extraordinary lecturers and staff; attain high quality research and gain new knowledge to enable them to discover solutions needed to solve Zimbabwean and global challenges.
- Zimbabwe National Qualifications Framework launched
- ZIMCHE spearheads the Internationalisation of Higher and Tertiary Education in Zimbabwe
- QUALITY ASSURANCE WORKSHOP ON INNOVATIVE AND QUALITY RESEARCH METHODS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TRAINING FOR THE 21ST CENTURY 2 8 T H – 3 1 S T M A Y , 2 0 1 8 VENUE:Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU), 11th Floor, Century Towers, HARARE, ZIMBABWE
- Minimum Bodies Of Knowledge in the Engineering Disciplines
- Programme Design and Accreditation Workshop