Below are links to read about currently open requests for proposals and learn about recently awarded Grand Challenges grants.
Grant Opportunities from the Gates Foundation and Partners
Please check the links below for the specific deadlines and more information and please share with your network.
- Grand Challenges India: Catalyzing Equitable Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use to Improve Global Health (NEW)
- Grand Challenges Africa: Call for Applications to Establish Networks of Epidemic and Pandemic Sciences Research Excellence Across Africa (NEW)
- Strengthening Childcare Models that Advance Women’s Economic Power
- Opportunities to Advance Women’s Health Innovation
- Strengthening African National Regulatory Authorities Data Systems to Enhance and Track Performance
Grants Awarded Through Grand Challenges Partnerships
New grants were awarded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Programme for Research in Epidemic Preparedness and Response (PREPARE) in Singapore, and the Asia Pathogen Genomics Initiative at the Duke-National University of Singapore Medical School. These grants, part of the Grand Challenges for Pathogen Genomic Surveillance and Immunology in Asia, set up networks of laboratories in countries across the region to improve the response to pathogens of local concern.
As always, we invite you to read summaries of the grants awarded to date through Grand Challenges initiatives with the Gates Foundation as funder or co-funder and to explore an interactive world map of projects across the broader Grand Challenges funding partner network.
If you were forwarded this message, please sign up on our Grand Challenges website for email updates with the latest opportunities to apply for a grant.
Thank you for everything you do.
The Global Partnerships & Grand Challenges team
Visit our Grand Challenges website