- The Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education, a quality control and regulatory authority was established by an Act of Parliament (Chapter 25:27), in 2006 to promote and coordinate education provided by higher and tertiary institutions, superintend over standards, act as a regulator in the determination and maintenance of examinations, academic qualifications and research. In that regard, applicants are invited for the post of CLASS 1 DRIVER, which has fallen vacant.
- Ordinary Level subjects including English Language
- Clean Class 1 Driver’s license
- Defensive driving certificate a must
- Ability to communicate with staff at different levels
- Traceable references
- Transporting staff to prescribed destinations
- Maintaining the vehicles safe and clean
- Using navigation apps to determine the best and shortest routes
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks
- Transporting Executives/Board members as assigned
In return the ZIMCHE offers competitive salary to the successful candidate.
To be submitted six (6) copies including detailed CVs and certified copies of certificates to:
The Director Human Resources, ZIMCHE, P.O. Box H100 Hatfield or 21 J.M. Nkomo Road, Hatfield, Harare not later than 9th of August 2021.
The application can be emailed to email@example.com in a single PDF file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.