The Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE), a quality control regulatory authority, was established by an Act of Parliament, [Chapter 25:27], in 2006, to promote and co-ordinate education provided by higher and tertiary institutions, superintend over standards, act as a regulator in the determination and maintenance of examinations, academic qualifications and research.
The student will be employed for a maximum of one year and is expected to do the following:
- Providing support to the Human Resources team in terms of filing documents.
- Compilation of summary tables for shortlisting.
- Servicing of Selection Committees for Junior Staff.
- Follow up on queries submitted to the Funeral Assurance and Medical Aid Societies
- Drafting Job Descriptions and Contracts for Junior Staff
- Servicing of the Disciplinary and Appeals Committees
- Updating of Peer Reviewers’ Data Base
- Other duties as assigned.
- Studying towards a bachelor’s degree programme in Human Resources or HND in Human Resources or another relevant field.
- Sound knowledge of ICT components such as MS Office packages.
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities.
Candidates are expected to upload their applications to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 07 April 2023.