The Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE) is looking for a graduate Graphic Design Intern to start immediately. Someone with an eye for design, a creative flair, and someone who pays attention to detail. The Intern will work to promote client-oriented approaches to the ZIMCHE's information dissemination strategies.
He or she will provide effective support focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Designing content for all Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- Designing presentations, advertorials for magazines and e-magazines, physical flyers for events, and event invitations (digital and print).
- Designing all marketing collateral – including brochures, product docs etc
- Photography and photo editing skills
The Student should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Studying towards a degree in Graphic Design, or related program
Candidates are expected to upload their applications to the following email, email@example.com not later than 12th March 2021.