The Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE), a quality control regulatory authority, was established by an Act of Parliament, [Chapter 25:27], in 2006, to promote and co-ordinate education provided by higher and tertiary institutions, superintend over standards, act as a regulator in the determination and maintenance of examinations, academic qualifications and research.
The student will be employed for a maximum of one year and is expected to
do the following during the internship period:
· Providing support to the procurement team in terms of drafting
requests for quotations for final review and approval by the
· Compilation of comparative schedules and processing of purchase
· Participating in evaluation of solicitation process for one time
purchasing and establishment of long term agreements;
· Filing including reviewing documents of procurement process to ensure
completeness of files based on an existing check list,
· Printing out and cataloguing electronic bid submissions ensuring bids
were submitted as per the set deadline, archiving and assisting the PMU
team with additional processes as needed;
· The Procurement intern works in close collaboration with all the PMU
· Expediting collection of procured goods
Studying towards a bachelor’s degree programme in purchasing and
supply chain management or HND at any local polytechnic college;
· Candidates must have a good understanding of Procurement
· Have a good appreciation of computer basics.
· Be willing to work hard and be willing to learn.
Candidates are expected to upload their applications to the following email address, firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 07 April 2023