The Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE), a quality control regulatory authority, was established by an Act of Parliament, [Chapter 25:27], in 2006, to promote and co-ordinate education provided by higher and tertiary institutions, superintend over standards, act as a regulator in the determination and maintenance of examinations, academic qualifications and research.
Applicants are invited for the post of Quantity Surveyor. He/she will be assisting the Project Director on all matters related to the ZIMCHE Project. This position in the ZIMCHE requires a seasoned and experienced Quantity Surveyor with demonstrable experience in the field of Quantity Surveying.
Reporting to the Project Director
- Preparation of estimate costs and detailed bills of quantities for the proposed project.
- Measurement of site works during project implementation.
- Monitoring project costs and budgets.
- Preparation of monthly project costs and financial reports.
- Preparation of the project final account.
- Preparation of reports as and when required.
- Attending site meetings and any other technical meetings as and when required.
- A degree in quantity surveying from a recognized institution.
- At least five years post qualification experience in the project costing and management of project budgets.
- A member of the Zimbabwe Institution of Quantity Surveyors.
Interested candidates should submit the following: application letter, a detailed CV and certified copies of degree certificates, present salary, names, and addresses of at least three referees including their email addresses to:
The Director Human Resources, ZIMCHE, P.O. Box H100 Hatfield or 21 J.M. Nkomo Road, Hatfield, Harare not later than Monday 10th of October 2022.
The application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
Terms and conditions of service will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates