The Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE), a quality control regulatory authority, was established by an Act of Parliament, [Chapter 25:27], in 2006, to promote and co-ordinate education provided by higher and tertiary institutions, superintend over standards, act as a regulator in the determination and maintenance of examinations, academic qualifications and research.
Applicants are invited for the post of Site Project Administrator. He/she will be assisting the Director Administration on all matters related to construction at the ZIMCHE. This position in the ZIMCHE requires a seasoned and experienced Site Administrator with demonstrable experience in Construction.
Reporting to the Director Administration, the position exists to support and co-ordinate the Construction Site project. The incumbent helps the Director Administration in directing the Administration Department’s day-to-day construction site operations to ensure that the Council construction affairs are handled in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ZIMCHE Act.
This is a fixed term contract valid for the duration of the ZIMCHE Infrastructure Development project estimated at 18 months.
· Organizing project site meetings and maintaining a record of all such meetings.
· Creating and maintaining a record of project materials, requests, deliveries, and stock levels.
· Working together with the SHE officer to make sure that all safety and health issues are complied with on site.
· Maintaining a record of project employees, contractors/subcontractors who will be providing services on the project.
· Preparation of all project documents making sure that all the regulations are met for construction works from start to completion.
· Liaising with various stakeholders to ensure speedy execution of tasks related to the construction project.
1. A Bachelor’s degree or HND in a construction related field.
2. Aspiring candidates should be computer literate with basic skills in Word processing and Excel.
3. Good communication skills are a requirement.
Interested candidates should submit the following: application letter, a detailed CV and certified copies of certificates, , names and addresses of at least three referees including their email addresses to:
The Director Human Resources, ZIMCHE, P.O. Box H100 Hatfield or 21 J.M. Nkomo Road, Hatfield, Harare not later than 18th of July 2022.
The application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.