Information and Communication Technologies Unit
The Unit has a responsibility to:
- Set direction and plans for the ICT architecture and infrastructure of ZIMCHE;
- Implement and maintain a robust, scalable and cost-effective ERP system;
- Establish HEMIS and through it implement an ICT infrastructure that transforms the organization and the sector into a technology driven higher education system;
- Provide end-user training and support of implemented solutions;
- Develop, maintain and ensure compliance of policies, standards and procedures pertaining to ICT infrastructure within the organization;
- Implement and maintain cyber security standards, policies and procedures adequate to protect the information against threats and risks identified internally and externally in line with the mission critical of/and ZIMCHE systems;
- Provide technical support to events organized by ZIMCHE.
- Digitisation of records/Records Management office and development of a policy to manage records.