To harness the synergies of a harmonised quality assured Zimbabwean higher education system towards developing a programme-skills-qualifications mix that produces goods and services geared for the rapid industrialisation and modernisation of Zimbabwe to achieve an upper middle-income economy status by 2030 and beyond.
To be a world class national quality assurance body whose positive impact on higher education is recognised and acknowledged both nationally and internationally.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Excellence; of superior grade.
- Professional guidance
- Answerable, liable and responsible
- Honesty, uprightness and probity; professional and ethical conduct.
- Credibility, fairness and openness
- Complementarity, collective responsibility, cohesion and coherence
- New knowledge production, Education 5.0, disruptive thinking and learning organisation